Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Back To School With This Romance Trading Card!

A new week... a new card from The Book Nook, my own category of collectible cards for my Romance Writing With A Twist Books.

This week’s book, number 46, is “Carla’s One-Sided Crush”, the family favorite short story.

At the end of the Blog you’ll find the digital card that you can click on and save to your device.

Here’s a blurb about “Carla’s One-Sided Crush”:

 Maybe Carla's schoolgirl crush hadn't been so one-sided after all.

 Amazon.com and Smashwords

Here are some cute comments:

“This is fabulous! It gave me goose bumps. LOL!”

Sizzling!

It’s a really cute story!

I hope you enjoy this perky and quick short story, and also the digital card, “Carla’s One-Sided Crush”, in my Trading Card series.

Susanne Marie Knight

www.susanneknight.com

Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!