Tuesday, April 18, 2023

A Roman Gem For This Romance Trading Card!

Check out this a new card from The Book Nook, my own category of collectible cards for my Romance Writing With A Twist Books.

This week’s book--or rather epistolary narrative--card number 59, is “Portia’s Diary”, deals with the *very* last days of Julius Caesar, before... you know, the Ides of March.

At the end of the Blog you’ll find the digital card that you can click on and save to your device.

Here’s a blurb about “Portia’s Diary”:

What would Portia, Brutus’ wife, write in her diary on the days leading up to Julius Caesar’s assassination?

 Amazon.com

 

Here are some wonderful reviews:

For “Portia’s Diary”: 5 STARS! Beautiful! The best thing I’ve read in a long time. Mandatory reading for all my classes!--R. Goddard, English professor.

For “Portia’s Diary”: Absolutely wonderful! We were all enthralled!--English Class 4S3.

I hope you enjoy this unusual short story, and also the digital card, “Portia’s Diary”, in my Trading Card series.

Susanne Marie Knight

www.susanneknight.com

Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!