Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Time is FOREVVER With This Romance Trading Card!

Would you like to live Forever? Reid Evver, of ForEvver Rehabilitation would! Find out what Reid is up to in FOREVVER, and check out this a new card from The Book Nook, my own category of collectible cards for my Romance Writing With A Twist Books.

This week’s book, number 29, is FOREVVER, my “the clock is ticking” science fiction romance.

At the end of the Blog you’ll find the digital card that you can click on and save to your device.

Here’s a blurb about FOREVVER: 

In the year 2102, the Fountain of Youth exists for only a select few.

But you can’t cheat death ForEvver. 

Amazon.com and Smashwords.com

Print 

Here are some fabulous reviews for FOREVVER:

* 5 STARS! The romance and secrets in this book are what made it so intriguing. It was a book that I couldn't put down. This is a good thing as usually I am not a fan of books with a science fiction feel. I loved how Ms. Knight kept the passion and the mystery alive until it was time for one or the other to take front stage and claim the book. I will most definitely be looking for more books written by this author!--Once Upon A Romance Reviews

* 4.5 BOOKS! FOREVVER had a mixture of intrigue, adventure and romance. It was a very entertaining book and a pleasant read. The threads of the book intertwined perfectly... I enjoyed reading this book and originally picked it because I was intrigued by the title. I immediately thought spelling mistake, but I was wrong. The title fit the book perfectly. A nice play on words. Well done Ms Knight, definitely a book to snuggle up with.--Long and Short Reviews

* You Need To Read. A great futuristic read with plenty of suspense and intrigue. A little different than your usual future tale, this book will leave you wanting more.--You Gotta Read Reviews

* 4 STARS! Goodreads

* ForEvver is one of my favorite science fiction romances!--Reader Comment

* ForEvver was a pleasure to read!-- Reader Comment

* Can't wait to sink my teeth into this science fiction!-- Reader Comment

* ForEvver is FABULOUS!!!!--Reader Comment

* I enjoyed ForEvver!--Reader Comment

I hope you enjoy Flavia and Jason’s story, and also the digital card, THE ENTITLED, in my Trading Card series.

Susanne Marie Knight

www.susanneknight.com

Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!