CHICKEN PAD THAI TO THE MAX!
1 T. peanut butter, creamy
1 T. soy sauce
1 t. Asian chili paste
1 T. water
3 T. peanut or cooking oil
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. ginger powder
1 c. carrots
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
¾ lb. linguine, cooked
1 T. brown sugar
1 T. cider vinegar
2 cups bean sprouts
Chopped peanuts for topping
* Mix peanut butter, soy sauce, chili paste and water together until smooth. Set aside.
* Heat pan or wok over medium heat, then add oil.
* Once hot, stir in ginger and garlic and cook for one minute.
* Add carrots and chicken to stir-fry for about three minutes.
* Add noodles. Stir, and continue to cook.
* Add peanut/chili sauce, brown sugar and cider vinegar. Stir to coat.
* Serve with bean spouts and top with chopped peanuts.
And be sure to "sample" COMPETITORS! book trailer, below or at: http://youtu.be/IkxXYFwCykQ
Ta-ta for now!
Susanne Marie Knight
Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!
Now Available: The Minx Tobin Mystery Series: The Embezzled Envelope--Case Six Desert Breeze Publishing)
An old embezzlement case takes on a new twist: murder. When Minx tries to clear her good friend’s name, she gets burned... literally.
Now Available: A Karmic Connection (Amazon.com)
Elizabeth and Paul went their separate ways twenty years ago. When their paths cross again, will they heed the psychic signs that they are meant to be together?