Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Interview!

Today, on May 5, my newest interview is on Marianne Arkins’ Blog: www.reading-writing.blogspot.com. You’ll find “5 Things You Don’t Know About Me”, a “Fill In The Blank”, and a creative writing paragraph featuring the words: “Elegant, Bus, and Space.”

Hope you stop by. :))

Susanne

Susanne Marie Knight
http://www.susanneknight.com/
Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now Available: "Family Secrets"--Sometimes secrets can reveal your true love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

Susanne Marie Knight said...

Thanks so much, Alena! I'm so glad you enjoy Romance Writing with a Twist!

Susanne

www.susanneknight.com

Dissertation Help said...

it's good to see this information in your post, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource, thanx now i have the link which i was looking for my research.