Wednesday, July 5, 2023

A Special Delivery Short Story For This Romance Trading Card!

A delightful little tale of love... or lust far away from home! Check out this a new card from The Book Nook, my own category of collectible cards for my Romance Writing With A Twist Books.

This week’s book, number 58, is “Saturation Point”, a science fiction romance short story that takes place on one of Mars’ moons: Phobos, for your reading pleasure!

At the end of the Blog you’ll find the digital card that you can click on and save to your device.

Here’s a blurb about “Saturation Point”:

If you think the light of the silvery moon is romantic, just think what the shadow of the planet Mars will do to one’s libido!

Amazon.com and Smashwords

Here are some wonderful reviews:

5 Stars! Great short read! This is the first work I've read from this author and I'm glad I took a few minutes to do so! The storyline was great and the writing was excellent! I look forward to reading more by this talented author!--Amazon Review

Saturation Point is one science fiction tale that will really infiltrate the mind.--Romance At Heart.

Sexy science fiction!--Reader Comment

Very cool!--Reader Comment

I hope you enjoy this lighthearted short story, and also the digital card, “Saturation Point”, in my Trading Card series.

 

Susanne Marie Knight

www.susanneknight.com

Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!