Monday, December 7, 2009

Where in the Romance Writing with a Twist World is...?

... is Susanne Marie Knight right now? Would you believe, Hilo, Hawaii? Yep, I'm nice and toasty warm on the Big Island, writing about Akaka Falls and Onomea Bay and dolphins!


Let me tell you, I am SO enjoying this fine weather! In reality, it's about twenty degrees in the frozen North, so I think you can forgive me for dwelling in the land of the tropical sun!!

BUT, and this is a big BUT, soon my contemporary romance tale will take me into colder weather. Not as cold as my own particular reality, but to Virginia, where the temps are far milder, but still cold to Hawaiian toes. What's my contemporary romance about, you ask? Well, here's the title: One Wife Too Many.

Oops! Now I bet you're wondering how that could happen. Just stay tuned...!

Susanne

Susanne Marie Knight
http://www.susanneknight.com/
Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2010 EPIC Award Finalist for Best Historical Romance: PAGING MISS GALLOWAY
March 2010: "Family Secrets"--Sometimes secrets can reveal your true love.

No comments: