Marcus Hamilton's (the Duke of Yarborough), brother and sister love the taste of sweet jelly tarts. This recipe is easy to prepare and has all the sugary flavor the Hamiltons’ enjoy!
DAPHNE & GREGORY’S JELLY-TARTS
or Strawberry Tarts
1/2 packet of prepared pie crust mix
1/4 c. sugar
1/8 t. salt
2 T. butter, melted
1/3 c. strawberry jam
* Prepare pastry as directed on package except divide dough into 6 equal parts.
* Shape each into ball, then roll into 4 inch circle.
* Grease muffin tin, then arrange dough in muffin cups.
* In small bowl, beat remaining ingredients, then divide into muffin cups.
* Bake about 30 minutes or until filling is set and pastry is brown.
Susanne Marie Knight
Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!
Now Available: The Minx Tobin Mystery Series: The Embezzled Envelope--Case Six Desert Breeze Publishing)
An old embezzlement case takes on a new twist: murder. When Minx tries to clear her good friend’s name, she gets burned... literally.
Now Available: A Karmic Connection (Amazon.com)
Elizabeth and Paul went their separate ways twenty years ago. When their paths cross again, will they heed the psychic signs that they are meant to be together?