So this means another Mouthwatering Recipe! Let's see what Minx Tobin is up to in Case One of the Minx Tobin Murder Mystery Series. In THE BLOODSTAINED BISTRO, Gabe surprises himself by inviting Minx out for dinner. Minx surprises herself by saying yes. While the “date” doesn’t end on a high note, Minx does enjoy her dinner. Be sure to try this version of La Boca Ardiente’s (The Burning Mouth) cheese enchiladas.
LA BOCA ARDIENTE'S CHEESE ENCHILADAS
1/2 c. monterey jack cheese, shredded
1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 taco seasoning packet
2 T minced onions
1 10 oz. bottle enchilada sauce
1/2 c. sour cream
8 flour tortillas
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Mix cheeses together. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture.
* Prepare taco season packet according to instructions.
* Add minced onions and enchilada sauce. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
* Remove from heat and add sour cream.
* In a square (8x8) baking dish, place 1/2 of sauce on bottom.
* Fill each tortilla with cheese mixture. Roll. Now place in baking dish.
* Pour the rest of sauce over tortillas, covering them completely.
* Now cover the tortillas with the remaining cheese mixture.
* Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
See Book Trailer on youtube.com at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPP0MJtnTs
Susanne Marie Knight
Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!
Now Available: The Minx Tobin Mystery Series: The Embezzled Envelope--Case Six Desert Breeze Publishing)
An old embezzlement case takes on a new twist: murder. When Minx tries to clear her good friend’s name, she gets burned... literally.
Now Available: A Karmic Connection (Amazon.com)
Elizabeth and Paul went their separate ways twenty years ago. When their paths cross again, will they heed the psychic signs that they are meant to be together?