Wednesday, June 15, 2022

NEW FEATURE: Trading Cards For My Romance Writing With A Twist Books!

Trading cards or collectible cards have been around for a long time. Very often these cards are associated with different sports, musical groups, television series, games, cartoons, or even humorous Valentine’s Day cards. I’m a collector of some of these trading cards, and just recently, I decided to start my own category--The Book Nook--specifically for my Romance Writing With A Twist Books.

I’ve shared a few of these digital trading cards with some of my readers, and surprise! The numbered cards are quite popular. Now I’d like to share them with you! At present I have 67 unique titles, soon to be 68.

Instead of starting with the number one, I’ll be using a random number generator to feature the first book for this Blog. This week, the number is 48, my contemporary/paranormal short story “Family Secrets.”

At the end of the Blog you’ll find the digital card that you can click on and save to your device.

Here’s a bit about “Family Secrets”:

Sometimes secrets can reveal your true love.

Available at Amazon.com and Smashwords

Talia Fanetti longs for true love. She’s just gotten engaged to eligible bachelor Edmund Bartholomew, so she’s all set in the love department.

Or is she?

On a romantic getaway in the country, she learns her future in-laws live in a house awash with secrets. Talia soon makes a startling discovery: she has a secret as well. When Grandmother Bartholomew offers Talia a chance to find out who her true love is, will Talia have the courage to use the magic spell?

Here are some fabulous reviews:

“Family Secrets”--The characters were intriguing... If you want a quick, sweet romantic read with a touch of magic, you will enjoy this story.--Got Romance Reviews.

A quick read but I enjoyed it. Good characters.--Reader Review

“Family Secrets” is a little gem.--UP Review

I hope you enjoy Talia’s true love story and also the first of this digital card series, “Family Secrets.”

Susanne Marie Knight

www.susanneknight.com

Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!