Thursday, May 22, 2008

A "Sojourn Through Time" + Sisters

I've been busy since my last blog... but not on my WIP, ForEvver. The final edits from publisher, Awe-Struck, arrived for September's release, Sojourn Through Time, so I've been reading and polishing up this time-travel Regency for you! Here's an advance look at the cover:

My "newest" Regency is actually my oldest Regency! In fact, Sojourn Through Time was the very first book I wrote. :)) Interested in learning more? Try this teaser:

SCARRED BY LOVE: As recently divorced Alexandra waits for her flight to London, she has no idea her actual destination will be in the past. Will she be able to overcome her culture shock and learn to entrust her future to a most persistent duke?

DROPPED ON THE DOORSTEP: When Malcolm, the Duke of Milcaster, finds Alex on his estate, he immediately intends for her to be his new mistress. Alex, however, has other ideas on the subject. Can he overlook her peculiar ways and convince her that they are meant to be as one?

Way back when, when I first wrote Sojourn Through Time, I used this drawing to picture Milcaster Manor:

Anyway, everything's a go for this *long awaited* time-travel Regency, so stay tuned for more info on this book as we get closer to the release in September.

Besides working on Sojourn Through Time, I've been visiting with my sister... yakking all the way! Who can out-talk whom, I wonder?!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Susanne

Susanne Marie Knight

http://www.susanneknight.com/

http://romancewritingwithatwist.blogspot.com/

Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Wakefield Disturbance: Psychic Lara Wakefield is tasked by a murdered young girl to find her killer. Book Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tTLQySlNAk

Coming in September: Sojourn Through Time--What happens when a nearly betrothed duke discovers an unexpected "package" mysteriously delivered to his estate?

No comments: