Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!!!



Yea!!! 2009 is finally here! I'm still snow-bound, though. Over five feet of the darling white stuff. Here's an updated picture of the view from my office. More snow equals more fun, right?

WRONG! Oh well. I didn't want to go out shopping anyway. :))

What I do want to do is let you know what's coming up in my Romance Writing with a Twist World. My Snowy Season Surprise (how well I named that one!) Contest is drawing to a close. January 15 is the last day to enter. Visit www.susanneknight.com to chose your prize: an autographed copy of one of my books--you pick the title! Remember one entry per person, please. Winner will be announced shortly after the 15th.

Also coming up is PAGING MISS GALLOWAY's debut! January 16 at www.awe-struck.net. Other locations on the Internet as well. Be sure to get your copy of this award-winning, Top-Pick Regency romance.

2009 is a special year for me because I've now been published for ten years!!! An anniversary that I'll be celebrating throughout the year. The latest issue of my newsletter, Knight Dreams, will be sent out to subscribers in a few days with details of a special discount. To sign up for Knight Dreams, go to the newletter page at www.susanneknight.com. I'll be posting details here as well.

Hope you enjoy this first day of 2009. We have a tradition at my house of having blackeyed peas on January first. Do you have any New Year traditions?

Susanne


Susanne Marie Knight
http://www.susanneknight.com/
Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
January 16: Awe-Struck Regency WINNER: PAGING MISS GALLOWAY--A determined young miss, a battle-weary lord, and a reckless masquerade. What will the Earl of Trelaine do when he discovers his page's shocking secret?
Book Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUMGdKJgtHA

No comments: