Thursday, April 2, 2009

Where Dreams Come True...

Time certainly slips away, doesn't it? My last post was on March 7, nearly a month ago. What's been happening in the Romance Writing with a Twist World? Well, I tell you, Disney World!

Yep, had a ball visiting some of the attractions in Orlando, Florida.

Here's my daughter and me enjoying the FUTURE!!

The Future's a great place to be to get ready for my newest science fiction romance, ForEvver, available July 2009!
Next, how about a Lego Dragon?

And here's hubby and me trying on Mickey's Sorcerer's Apprentice Hat!!!

The weather was absolutely perfect as you can see from the crystal clear blue skies!
.
But vacation time is over and now it's back to work (!) in Los Angeles with Minx Tobin's third case, The Duplicitous Divorce.
.
Also, on Monday, April 6, I'm guest blogger at You Gotta Read Reviews. I'd be honored if you join me!!
.
Susanne

Susanne Marie Knight
Read outside the box: award-winning Romance Writing With A Twist!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awe-Struck Regency WINNER: PAGING MISS GALLOWAY--A determined young miss, a battle-weary lord, and a reckless masquerade. What will the Earl of Trelaine do when he discovers his page's shocking secret?
July 2009: FOREEVER--In the year 2102, the Fountain of Youth exists for only a select few. But you can't cheat death ForEvver.

No comments: