Friday, April 11, 2008

ForEvver Update and Disturbing Wakefield

Still in Greater Paris (Year: 2102) I did manage to wrangle a dinner cruise on the Seine for my heroine in ForEvver. Soft music and a full Moon were there to create a romantic mood, however the hero was conspicuously absent. Darn the bad luck! Kinda reminds me of the time I took a romantic dinner cruise, sans my hero. Here's a keepsake picture of the event. Dig those crazy glasses!




Since I'll probably be in Greater Paris for awhile, I thought I'd reminisce about The Wakefield Disturbance, our current book-of-the-week. For this paranormal murder mystery romantic suspense, I had to "travel" to several locales. Twist my arm, why don't you?! The story begins in Pennline, Pennsylvania with Lara Wakefield, the heroine, hiding out from her psychic ability.


Then, I jumped to a huge yacht docked in Santa Monica Bay. There I lived the lifestyles of the rich and famous--vicariously of course!


Back to Pennsylvania where our would-be lovers meet. Stuart gets to disturb Lara. :)) Continuing on the journey, Lara and Stuart pass through Hudson, Wisconsin and Bismarck, North Dakota.





In Bismarck, Stuart shops for Louis L'Amour souvenirs, including a thong (for Lara, of course!) The last stop for Lara and Stuart is near Butte, Montana, where Lara is introduced to a cast of ghostly characters, and her latest client--a murdered young girl.




Here's the book trailer for The Wakefield Disturbance. This trailer won a "Spine-tingling" recommendation from TheSavvyClick.com. Hope you enjoy!





See you later!

No comments: