Wednesday, April 16, 2008

If it's Wednesday, it must be Maui!

That's right, Romance Writing with a Twist World is now centered in Maui, Hawaii. In my WIP, ForEvver, I've left Greater Paris with its colder February 2102 weather, to bask in the tropical sun. Along with my heroine, of course. ForEvver's hero plies the Moon Miss with exotic drinks like the Chi-Chi, one of my favorites as well. Vodka, pineapple juice, and coconut milk--yummy! Be sure you try this creamy mixed drink, too. :))

I'm glad to be in Maui right now because we've still been having snowshowers in reality land, even though it's April. Bummer! But perhaps Spring is around the corner. In any event, while my ForEvver characters are having fun... and danger in the sun, here's a picture of me in Maui (last year) at Iao Valley State Park. The famous Iao Needle is in the background.



Stay tuned for more Romance Writing with a Twist adventures!

NEWSFLASH! This week's featured book: Regency Society Revisited (see below) will also be available in audio book!!! I just was offered a contract for it, so get ready to listen to this best-selling time-travel Regency on your iPod, MP3 player, computer, CD player, or eBook reader. Never fear, I'll be posting when the audible RSR will become available.

No comments: